Fraud and Security
Does Pinnacle Share My Personal Information?
Financial services firms like Pinnacle choose how to share clients’ personal information, but federal law gives consumers the right to limit some of how your information is shared.
At Pinnacle, we do not share your personal information with anyone beyond what is required to service your accounts and run our everyday business. This personal information includes:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Transaction history and credit history
We do not share your personal information with any third party to allow them to market their services to you. The only time Pinnacle will disclose information about your account or activity with a third party is:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers
- To verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant
- To comply with government agency or court orders
- If you give us written permission
You can view our online privacy notice [PDF], which documents the reasons Pinnacle can share your personal information and whether you can limit that sharing or not.
You can call us at 1-800-264-3613 to notify us if you’d ever like to limit the sharing of your personal information.
Tips on Reporting Fraud
If you believe your Pinnacle debit or credit card is lost or stolen, call us immediately.
Read this for steps you should take immediately.
Here's how to get a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months.