Our priority is to simplify, organize and measure your investments. As independent investment advisors, we have the freedom to offer investment advice that is both personalized and unbiased to be sure we are helping you accumulate and preserve your assets.
We have an "open architecture" platform – meaning we can access an array of investment solutions including:
The full suite of investment products offered by Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
The Investment Process
- Analyze situation. We get to know you, your current financial situation, your tolerance for risk and expectations on return. These insights will make all the difference in how we serve your interests.
- Determine allocation. We'll help you diversify your portfolio to attain your goals without overstepping your tolerance for financial risk.
- Develop written investment strategy.A tailored plan will provide a disciplined and systematic approach to investing.
- Implement plan. Your investment advisor will work with you to take your asset allocation and written strategy and execute it.
- Measure and adjust. Regular communications and reports assure that we get your feedback and make adjustments based on changes in your situation.
Your life is not static and neither is this process. Throughout our relationship, we'll start the process over again and again making adjustments each time. That's how we help you employ disciplined, long-term strategies that help defend against short-term market swings and provide hedging strategies to manage risk.
You can check the background of our firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Not deposits or obligations of the bank
- Not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency
- Not guaranteed by Pinnacle Bank
- Subject to risk, may lose value.
Pinnacle Bank, Pinnacle Financial Partners and Pinnacle Asset Management are independent of Raymond James Financial Services.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.