Nashville, TN 37215
Scott McPherson serves as a senior vice president with Pinnacle Asset Management and offers securities as a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC.
Scott’s services combine tactical and strategic investments in order to focus on investment management and financial planning for individuals and families. He specializes in retirement income planning and also offers estate planning and college education planning services. Scott feels the combination of Raymond James’ investment expertise and Pinnacle’s dedication to distinctive service and effective advice offers him the opportunity to be considered the “family CFO” for his clients.
Scott began his career in 1995 as a financial planner with American Express Financial Advisors. He later became a financial advisor and portfolio manager for First American National Bank/AmSouth Bank. Scott has been with Pinnacle Financial Partners since 2006.
He is active in the Middle Tennessee community and serves as a board member for Reboot Combat Recovery, a non-profit serving military families, and also volunteers with Men of Valor, a local prison ministry.
- Click here to view a whitepaper on the Key Aspects of Retirement Income Planning.
- Read Scott's latest newsletter here for his take on the markets and implications for your investments.
- Bachelor’s degree, Cornell University
- Master’s degree, Cornell University
- Honor graduate, National Graduate Trust School
Licenses and Certifications
- Series 7, 31, 63 and 65 securities licenses
- Tennessee Life and Health Insurance license
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Not deposits
- Not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency
- Not guaranteed by Pinnacle Bank
- Subject to risk, may lose value.
Pinnacle Asset Management, Pinnacle Bank and Pinnacle Financial Partners are independent of Raymond James Financial Services Inc., an independent broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.