Nashville, TN 37205
Gary Collier serves as an executive vice president and manager of Pinnacle Asset Management and offers securities as a registered principal with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC.
Gary works with clients to help them meet their financial planning needs and manage their personal finances. He also works with investors to develop portfolios, consider possible tax liabilities and improve diversification with a range of investment solutions and strategies.
A veteran in the financial services industry, Gary began his career in 1989 as a financial consultant with Merrill Lynch. He later worked as a producing manager with First American Bank’s investment division and opened the Nashville branch office of Stifel Nicolaus investment firm. He joined Pinnacle Financial Partners in 2009.
He earned the No. 14 spot in Bank Investment Consultant magazine’s 2011 and 2010 list of the Top 20 Program Managers. In 2009 Gary was recognized by On Wall Street magazine as one of the Top 100 Program Managers in the United States.*
Collier, a Nashville native, is a member of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce and Nashville Sports Council. He is active in Nashville’s youth hockey programs and with the West Nashville Athletic League.
- Bachelor’s degree, Economics, The University of Tennessee
- Advanced coursework in investments, tax, estate planning and insurance through the College of Financial Planning
- Accredited through the College for the Center for Fiduciary Studies, The University of Pittsburgh
Licenses and Certifications
- Series 7, 9, 10, 24, 31 and 65 securities licenses
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Weekly Market Commentary
- Economic Outlook
- Investment Strategy by Jeff Saut
- Weekly Economic Commentary by Dr. Scott Brown
- Bond Market Update by Doug Drabik
- Energy Stat of the Week by J. Marshall Adkins
* The recognition for both of these awards is based upon a number of criteria, including the branch's assets under management, revenue growth and recruiting success.
- Not deposits
- Not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency
- Not guaranteed by Pinnacle Bank
- Subject to risk, may lose value.
Pinnacle Asset Management, Pinnacle Bank and Pinnacle Financial Partners are independent of Raymond James Financial Services Inc., an independent broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.