Nashville, TN 37201
H. Berney Ragan, CFPTM, CRPSTM, REBCTM,is a senior vice president and financial consultant with Pinnacle Asset Management and offers securities as a financial advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC.
Berney offers a variety of investment, insurance and employee benefit solutions for both individuals and corporations. Additionally, he develops comprehensive financial plans and strategies for his clients. Berney began his career in financial services in 1977. Before coming to Pinnacle in 2006, he was with Lincoln Financial Advisors, where he served as a managing principal. Previously Berney held positions at Metropolitan Federal Savings Bank and Third National Bank.
He is a member of the Economic Club of Nashville, Estate Planning Council of Nashville, Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Financial Advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree, Economics, Vanderbilt University
- Graduated from the Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Rutgers University
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Financial Planner (CFPTM) practitioner
- Certified Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPSTM)
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBCTM)
- Investment Management Consultant
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Series 6, 7, 24, 31 and 63 securities licenses
- Tennessee Life and Health Insurance license
- Not deposits
- Not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency
- Not guaranteed by Pinnacle Bank
- Subject to risk, may lose value.
Pinnacle Asset Management, Pinnacle Bank and Pinnacle Financial Partners are independent of Raymond James Financial Services Inc., an independent broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.